Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
This role is based in Ogury's Paris office.
As a UI Designer, you will work closely with UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers to ship successful products. You will ensure that all screens and features you design match the Ogury Global Design Guidelines. You will work on mobile, tablet and desktop, within a passionate design team.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Take the lead on solving complex UI problems and creating exceptional experiences for our users
- Have a strong experience on Sketch, be proficient in Abstract, Adobe creative suite and other visual design & wire-framing tools
- Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions with various stakeholders
- Ensure an ergonomic design of the user interface and guarantee a good accessibility (WCAG)
- Design rich, high-fidelity user-interfaces and micro-interactions using a pixel perfect approach
- Support the design's functional specifications and interactive design guidelines (e.g. Design system, UI Kit, animations, grids and libraries, …)
- Being flexible and promote an iterative approach
- Ensure the quality of integration and feel responsible for the final product release (quality control)
- Monitor the latest UI trends, tools and technologies
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with UX Designers, Product Managers, Developers and Marketing Managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- 5+ years of production design for websites, apps and other interactive experiences
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and evidence of your ability to tackle complex user experience problems
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams with product owner and devs
- Experience in conceptualization of original visual ideas that bring simplicity and pleasant experience
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty across all stages of the design process including but not limited to visual design / art direction, research, user testing, Q/A and motion design
- You're comfortable with taking the lead on your own design projects from beginning to end and iterating again
- You can articulate your design decisions and know how to explain your ideas clearly
- Experience on creation of a Design System and how to maintain it (Components, Design tokens, UI guidelines)
- Strong experience working with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- [Bonus] Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, Principle, etc
- [Bonus] You have experience with different types of research and usability testing sessions
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com