Ogury is the mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behavior globally. It is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of what people are doing on their mobile devices – in-app and out. Its proprietary device-level data collection technology, integrated within thousands of apps, enables Ogury to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, it delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
Ogury generates and collects more than 1TB of raw data every day and stores this highly-valuable data in its Big Data warehouse to optimize advertisement campaigns and generate advanced marketing insights.
Reporting to the CTO , this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond with the Product Owner and Tech Leader will share full responsibility for roadmap deliverables including quality & business value.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, manage and maintain the product backlog for assigned product segment. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary
- Work with the Product Owners and Tech Leader to organize Road Map Product delivery based on Road Map Item, Epics, and User story to create program backlogs using Jira
- Forecast Road Map items, Epics and User story as required by internal template and policy to ensure the backlog is forecasted and monitor
- Work with the tribes and squad team to ensure all scrum ceremonies take place and are reported
- Communicate backlog schedule to squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint
- Participate in the development process by providing status and dashboard to developers regarding the progression of the current scoping, forecasting, and current sprint development
- Organize sprint review/demo meetings for each sprint
- Report KPI and Roadmap items, epics and user story forecasts, status and achievements
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business school or related Marketing field
- 3-10 years of experience in the Project / Scrum role within a software industry
- Marketing Ad Tech Experience in information systems operations environment would be a plus
- Experience leading project specification & backlog
- Experience within a global organization, preferably working with development teams across geographies (minimum US)
Every candidate must have EU citizenship or valid working permit.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org