Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Tribe Scrum Master
Department: Product Development & Technical Operation
Reporting to the CTO , this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operation. The successful candidate will require working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond with Product Owner and tech leader will share full responsibility of road map deliverables including quality & business value.
What you’ll do :
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for assigned product segment. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary.
- Work with Product Owners and tech leader to organize Road Map Product delivery based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs using Jira.
- Forecast Road Map item, Epics and user story as required by internal template and policy to ensure the backlog is forecasted and monitor.
- Work with tribes and squad team to ensure all scrum ceremony take place and are reported
- Communicate backlog schedule to squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint
- Participate in the development process by providing status and dashboard to developers regarding progression of the current scoping, forecasting and current sprint development.
- Organize sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint
- Report KPI and Roadmap item, epics and user story forecast, status and achievement.
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s degree in business school or Marketing related field
- 7-10 years of experience in the Project / Scrum role within a software industry
- Marketing Ad Tech Experience in information systems operations environment would be a plus
- Experience leading project specification & backlog
- Experience within a global organization, preferably working with development teams across geographies (minimum US)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: email@example.com