Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking for a candidate to strengthen our Tech-Operations team (Support team) based in our London office. You must be a self-motivated person with superior communication and organization skill who wants to:
The main responsibilities of the Operations team are:
- Expand your technical skillset across a range of mobile technologies
- Work in a Global Organization
You will also work closely with the rest of the Operations team and will be trained on various technologies.
- To support publishers and help them in the integration process of our SDK
- To support advertisers and help them in the use of our programmatic suite by the identification, qualification, and resolution of tickets
This role will be based in Ogury’s London office.
- Focus on the advertising side of our product. Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all programmatic support requests, as well as troubleshooting of all programmatic and tracking issues
- Crunching data: Excel, SQL or Hadoop (Hive, Pig)
- Strong knowledge of advertising on mobile industry
Experience / Background
- Graduated from higher education in engineering
- Experience of advertising tools such as (RTB, SSPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchange etc.)
- Experience of advertising trackers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, etc.)
- French Speaking, a plus
- Analytical spirit, challenge lover
- Good communication skills
- You work hard, and smart
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work used by a global audience
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com