Ogury is the leading mobile data company, providing the most comprehensive, 360-degree view of global user behavior across both app and mobile web usage. Ogury’s proprietary data is used to power the company’s suite of solutions for both advertisers and app publishers, ‘Ogury for Brands’ and ‘Ogury for Apps’.
Ogury’s data generation is GDPR-ready by design and data is only obtained with explicit user consent. Ogury collects raw signals from mobile devices, generating proprietary data using its own machine learning technology. This device level, first-party behavioral data is unique in depth, recency, and accuracy, and is not available through any other provider. Via integration within thousands of apps worldwide, Ogury has an unmatched network of over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries.
Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world’s leading premium brands and publishers.
We are looking for a candidate to strengthen our Tech-Operations team (Support team) based in our London office. You must be a self-motivated person with superior communication and organization skill who wants to:
- Expand your technical skillset across a range of mobile technologies.
- Work in a Global Organization
The main responsibilities of the Operations team are :
- To support publishers and help them in the integration process of our SDK
- To support advertisers and help them in the use of our programmatic suite by the identification, qualification, and resolution of tickets
You will also work closely with the rest of the Operations team and will be trained on various technologies.
This role will be based in Ogury’s London office.
- Focus on the advertising side of our product. Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all programmatic support requests, as well as troubleshooting of all programmatic and tracking issues
- Crunching data: Excel, SQL or Hadoop (Hive, Pig)
- Strong knowledge of advertising on mobile industry
Experience / Background
- Graduated from higher education in engineering
- Experience of advertising tools such as (RTB, SSPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchange etc.)
- Experience of advertising trackers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, etc.)
- French Speaking, a plus
- Analytical spirit, challenge lover
- Good communication skills
- You work hard, and smart
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work used by a global audience
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com