Ogury is the leading mobile data company, providing the most comprehensive, 360-degree view of global user behaviour across both app and mobile web usage. Ogury's proprietary data is used to power the company’s suite of solutions for both advertisers and app publishers, ‘Ogury for Brands’ and ‘Ogury for Apps’.
Ogury's data generation is GDPR-ready by design and data is only obtained with explicit user consent. Ogury collects raw signals from mobile devices, generating proprietary data using its own machine learning technology. This device level, first-party behavioural data is unique in depth, recency and accuracy, and is not available through any other provider. Via integration within thousands of apps worldwide, Ogury has an unmatched network of over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries.
Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
We are looking for a candidate to strengthen our Tech-Operations team (support team) based in our London office. You must be a self-motivated person with superior communication and organization skill who wants to:
- Expand your technical skillset across a range of mobile technologies.
- Work in a Global Organization
The main responsibility of the Operation team is to support publishers and help them in the integration process of our SDK by the identification, qualification and resolution of tickets.
You will also work closely with the rest of the operation team and will be trained on various technologies.
This role will be based in Ogury’s London office.
- Support publishers: Android mainly, Unity, Cordova/Ionic, Adobe Air, etc..
- Crunching data: Excel, SQL, or Hadoop (Hive, Pig)
- Testing: test frameworks, to contribute to our test suites
- Scripting: using a scripting language (bash, ruby or python)
Experience / Background
- Graduated from higher education in engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Android, Java
- Analytical spirit, challenge lover
- Good communication skills
- French Speaking, a plus
- You work smart and hard
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work used by a global audience
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com