Ogury is a mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile consumer behavior globally. It is the only data solution offering omniscient mobile intelligence, a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices – both in-app and mobile web. Ogury collects raw data signals from mobile devices and translates them into insightful data sets by leveraging our proprietary machine learning technology.
Ogury collects 1st party device level behavioral data directly from the device including apps installed, app usage and web browsing history. The data collected is unique in depth, recency and accuracy, and is first party via our SDK. This data is not available anywhere else. Ogury’s data is obtained with explicit user consent and is GDPR-ready by design. Via integration within thousands of apps worldwide, Ogury has an unmatched network of over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, Ogury delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers greatly enhancing the mobile consumer experience. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world’s leading premium brands and publishers.
We seek a candidate to strengthen our Technical Onboarding process. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with superior technical, communication and organization skills and want to:
- Expand their technical skill set across a range of mobile technologies
- Provide a superior level of communication and support
- Work in a Global Organization and join an ambitious and fun team
The main responsibility of the Onboarding team is to support publishers throughout the integration process and with any technical questions that arise with Ogury products and solutions.
You will work closely with the rest of the Supply team and be trained on all Ogury technologies including our Active Insights Solution, Ad Mediation Exchange and GDPR Consent Management Platform.
The key responsibilities include and will not be limited to the following :
- Support Publisher Integrations across Mobile Web, SDK (IOS, ADR)
- Technical reference on the entire Ogury for Publishers stack (Adincube mediation solution, Ogury, Active Insights, Consent Manager)
- Resource for technical questions required for smooth onboarding and account growth
- Contribute to the set up of process, follow-up and training with the rest of the Success Team
- Participate in calls and meetings with clients when required to connect with Publisher’s development team
Experience / Background
- Bachelor degrees in computer science
- Technical knowledge (Android, IOS and MobileWeb, java, swift, objective-c unity, cordova, webmobile)
- Knowledge of Swift / Unity / Adobe / Cordova is a plus
- Effective communication skills and a desire to communicate via call, email and in-person
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team first mentality, and strong personal standards of performance
- You work smart and hard
- You already develop an application or work on a project with programming language
- You already work in a start up environment
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work in use by the biggest mobile publishers in the world
- To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will report to the EMEA Head of Publisher Success Bérangère Vuillemin and is based in Paris