Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
About the Team
- Currently based in London, New York and Paris, you’ll contribute to expand the team in the new office of Belgrade.
- You will work with all other teams, from business to development.
- We are passionate, excited and thrive in a fast paced culture
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems, looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions
What you’ll do
- You will work close to the business to help them in their daily tasks. As a central position, you will also have contacts with all the other teams.
- You will solve either functional or technical issues. For that, you will have to well understand our products and be able to drive complex analysis.
- You will have to explain specific behaviors or build custom reports by investigating and exploring data.
- You will ramp up with sharing your knowledge with your team.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT and some technical background
- You have experience in account or network administration and customer support
- You are at ease with configuring and installation in Windows, OS X (MacOS)
- You are at ease with troubleshooting and maintaining firewall and networking
- You have already worked with a knowledge base like Zendesk and G-Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Admin panel, Vault…)
- You have a strong attention to details and ability to work closely with others as part of a team
- You have a strong communication, follow through and interpersonal skills
- You are interested in continuous learning, AdTech and mobile
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com