Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our rapidly growing U.S. team. This role will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and report directly into the CHRO. If you love building teams and finding creative solutions to identify top talent, please submit your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify and source the best talent in the mobile technology market
- Contribute to developing our onboarding processes to get new hires ramped up and effective as fast as possible
- Prioritize the candidate experience and provide top tier service both internally and externally
- Act as an advocate for both Ogury and the candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- Expertly manage full life cycle recruitment; from sourcing to closing
- Build an employment brand for Ogury; including new ways to broadcast and promote open roles, the company culture, and what makes Ogury a top employer
- Take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Successfully source diverse talent to support Ogury’s culture of inclusion
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
This role will be based in the Ogury New York City office.
Experience / Background
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a minimum, with at least 2 years being in a sales recruiter role
- Has successfully scaled teams undergoing rapid growth
- Experience with mid to senior-level sales hires; media/tech/ad industry preferred
- Responsive, organized and experienced in working cross-functionally between internal departments
- Likes building teams and can help to put in place systems that will scale
- Has experience collaborating with business leaders from top-tier companies
- Can project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process, including extending offers, closing candidates and documenting results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com