Company DescriptionFounded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Reporting to the Global Director, Product Marketing you will play an integral role in establishing the Product Marketing function for Ogury for Brands. Your mission is to uniquely position our Publisher products and solutions in the market, act as a strategic partner for the product team to help define the product roadmap and enable sales and marketing to take our products to market with impact across the globe.
- Lead and execute effective Go-To-Market Strategy for Ogury for Brands products and solutions, driving global adoption
- Be the product evangelist by analyzing the market landscape, customer needs and trends to continuously feed market requirements to Product Management to help shape the roadmap, and educate Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop and implement the strategy for positioning, messaging, pricing, promotion and selling of your products, developing value propositions that resonate with specific buyer personas
- Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools throughout the product lifecycle, such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areas
- Train and support all sales and customer success teams globally activating them to be ready to sell new and existing offerings to the target audience
- Support Product Marketing Director in putting the company on the radar of top industry analysts by taking part in briefings and ongoing engagement
- 5-7 years of B2B technology product marketing experience. Experience in marketing technology highly preferred
- BA or BS in marketing, business or related field
- Proven international experience. Working with many countries of different cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrix organization
- Is a flexible cross-functional team player comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially Product Management, Sales and Marketing
- Willing to travel up to 33% of the time