Ogury is the mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behavior globally. It is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of what people are doing on their mobile devices – in-app and out. Its proprietary device-level data collection technology, integrated within thousands of apps, enables Ogury to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, it delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
Ogury generates and collects more than 1TB of raw data every day and stores this highly-valuable data in its Big Data warehouse to optimize advertisement campaigns and generate advanced marketing insights.
- Integrated in a talented and motivated team, in the heart of Strasbourg, you also work remotely with others developments teams in Paris
- You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment. You are rigorous while testing and versioning your code, and you work with a rich technology stack : Node.js, React, AWS, Couchbase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL...
- Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production
- For our main scope, your work is deployed on more than 400 million devices, and you have a real impact on the company business
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Degree in computer science
- Minimum of three years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS’s cloud or similar
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, etc)
- English and French language
- Sense of ownership, rigor and good communication skills
Every candidate must have EU citizenship or valid working permit.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com