Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
This role will be based in Ogury's London office.
This role is a key position in Ogury’s highly dynamic and award winning global marketing team. Having recently launched a new brand identity to support the ambitious global growth of the company, you be the guardian of the Ogury brand in all countries, and be pivotal in developing, evolving and strengthening it further. You will elevate Ogury’s visual excellence within the global B2B technology space, to ensure we are recognized and celebrated for our brand, creative, design and marketing.
You will be an exceptional hands-on graphic designer, responsible for producing world class design work first and foremost. You will also help provide creative direction, support and management of a small internal Ogury design team, and external agencies.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Deliver and produce world class award winning creative for Ogury as a B2B technology brand
- Producing your own exceptional design work across a multitude of different formats and mediums.
Including but not limited to:
o 360 degree marketing campaign assets
o Digital: Infographics, landing pages, videos, ebooks, banners, email templates, gifs
o Print: Live Events, Advertisements, flyers, banners, brochures, fact sheets
o Collateral: Case Studies, white papers, reports, presentations, videos, power-points
o Research: Bring trends, data and findings to life with visual graphs for presentations and
infographics illustrating research findings of the studies team
- As well as being a hands-on designer, you will also manage and lead a small team of in house designers, and work closely with a number of different agencies to make sure the Ogury brand is always on-point.
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently followed in all external communications, and across all teams, interfaces and assets internally.
- Understand deeply Ogury products, our market, our competitors, the personas we are looking to attract, and the ecosystem within which we operate – in order to produce relevant and valuable creative that serves a purpose, delivers value and is relevant.
- Thread the following in to your work: consistency of creative excellence, contextual consideration, aesthetic beauty, hierarchy of information, brand evolution, relevant impact.
- You will manage the graphic design pipeline, and allocate across internal and external teams as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a bright and highly creative senior design professional to work client side (Ogury), to
develop world-class brand execution, marketing collateral, communications and all things design related. We are looking for a creative designer who can execute with passion, and is obsessed with design. The ideal candidate is looking for a role which will give them the opportunity to have great impact from the outset, self- motivated, versatile and has the grit to get things done. Experience and skills needed:
- Experience in working in international teams.
- Exceptional graphic design portfolio: Branding, marketing collateral, web pages, presentations,
- Naturally creative with excellent design skills, 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience of leading, coordinating and working across teams
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding
execution and problem solving skills
- Stature, gravitas, and confidence to gain the credibility and respect of high performing marketing
- Masters/Degree educated in Design
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Video, animation and coding skills a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint, and project management tools such as Asana
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A well rounded knowledge of current events, design and creative movements
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com