Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to materialize new product lines on the Marketers side. Ogury first-party Data is the fuel of the company and the Marketers Hub Platform is the engine to transform actual mobile marketing strategies.
- Multiple languages and technologies are used in order to achieve the best performance, so that we can deal with a huge load of traffic. That’s what makes Ogury an attractive company to work if you are eager to learn and push your limits.
- Ogury’s bullet proved Continuous Integration ecosystem allows developers to work on full TDD projects, and to be confident when delivering key features into production.
- You will be responsible for the understanding of the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and for the code review of your teammates.
- Around 100 microservices and data pipelines are under the responsibility of the branch Advertisers. Each Microservice to come responds to specific business requirements, and as it’s known in the AdTech business we need to deal with very low latency timeouts.
- At the same time multiple Data pipelines need to ingest massive amounts of data in order to apply our targeting algorithms.
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in microservice ecosystems
- You are experienced in NodeJS and one or more other languages: Java, Ruby, Go
- You are experienced with some Big Data technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
- You have a good overview about the Elastic Stack
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
- Experience in AWS services or similar
- You are TDD enthusiast
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You have excellent learning skills with capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast paced industry
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and, of course, you are a good team player
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org