Ogury’s mobile data platform provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behavior globally. It delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, and analytics solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience.
Ogury is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices – both in-app and mobile web. Ogury is integrated within thousands of apps, which enables it to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries.
After obtaining explicit consent, Ogury collects raw data signals from mobile devices, across a huge range of data points, before translating them into meaningful data with proprietary machine learning technology. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world’s leading premium brands and publishers.
- Proudly own the Ogury Android SDK with the team, which is deployed on over 400 million devices worldwide
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Carefully balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers, and our network
- Thoughtfully architect features which will live in the wild for as long as the game they support
- Mindfully maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- 5 years of professional software development experience.
- 3 years of mobile software development experience.
- Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component.
- Thorough knowledge of Java, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to use them on a distributed team.
- English fluency
Nice to have:
- Have shipped a game on Android.
- Experience building and shipping SDKs or libraries.
- Experience with offline storage, memory limit, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the advertising industry.
Every candidate must have EU citizenship or valid working permit.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org