Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Android team. The Ogury Android SDK team owns the core software that app Publishers around the world integrate to benefit from the Ogury suite of monetization, mediation, and privacy products. The team is solving extreme technical challenges to ensure that our SDK and infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers which use one of Ogury's products and their hundreds of millions of end-users. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
What you’ll do
• You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce an Android SDK that is consumed by thousands of app Publishers and used by millions of end-users around the world
• You interact with your team's Product Conceptor and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver
• You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
• You carefully balance performance, memory and network usage to minimize the SDK's footprint and thereby respect users, app developers, and our service infrastructure
• You thoughtfully architect future-proof features which will live in the wild for as long as the apps they support
• You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
• You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
• You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
• You help the Customer Support team to investigate SDK-related bugs and assist external app Publishers with integration issues
Who you are
• You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics...)
• You have at least 4 years of software and/or mobile development experience
• You have excellent knowledge of Java, Gradle, the Android ecosystem
• You are passionate with development
• You have experience with Agile methodologies
Ideally you have
• Knowledge of Maven and/or Android Studio
• Knowledge of Unity, Cordova / PhoneGap, Adobe Air
• Past experience in the AdTech / media / mobile industry
• Past experience in developing and shipping an SDK
• Experience with server-side development
• Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, App Engine)
• Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
• Competitive compensation package
• Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
• Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com