Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is hiring a Sales Manager to join our growing team in Minneapolis. The Sales Manager will work closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams on new product initiatives and key strategic relationships with senior marketing executives at agencies and brands. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven creative thinker, who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You're creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative – all vital attributes in order to interact successfully with internal and external clients.
This role will be based in the Ogury Minneapolis office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s mobile offering with agencies and brands, through client presentations, conference attendance and direct solicitation.
- This role combines new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth.
- Offer expertise & thought leadership on industry trends and best practices for digital marketing to advertisers across all verticals, which includes key performance metrics, and attribution methodologies across all marketing channels (TV/Digital/Social).
- Evangelize and build confidence with clients using various customer and media insights to better define media execution and buying strategy.
Experience / Background
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in managing relationships with advertisers and agencies.
- Strong existing relationships with brand and agency stakeholders. Past mobile sales experience is ideal, but we’ll consider candidates with other digital sales experience and business
- Understanding of industry trends with regards to agency trading desks & programmatic media buying strategies.
- In-depth experience operating within and across cross-functional teams (product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Knowledge of 3rd party measurement solutions used to measure brand lift and offline metrics resulting from digital advertising is essential.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/agreements at once, in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative, with a passion for and understanding of the company’s products and the ability to quickly learn about new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial, and value points with partners and internal teams.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to senior management when appropriate, and the ability to be solution-oriented.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with strong knowledge of the mobile advertising ecosystem.
- Experience in multiple verticals, and working knowledge of business goals for each client type.
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com