Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We seek a leader to drive upsell and cross-sell performance across Ogury’s Publishing partnerships, in the EMEA region. The role requires the technical capacity to understand and articulate Ogury’s product advantages in the market. Top candidates will possess a challenger mentality to sales, built on a desire to understand all aspects of their partners’ business.
What you’ll do
- Increase revenues by expanding the reach of Ogury monetization solutions across a
- Implement strategies to grow effectively non-managed partners business in the EMEA region
- Conduct analyses to better understand client’s performances and set-up in order to provide recommendations
- Increase the adoption of complimentary Ogury data and compliance solutions and optimize consent notice collection to improve opt-in user percentage
- Guide the customer relationships with a focus on building long-term partnerships through holding consultative conversations and proactively providing deep insights to justify recommendations
- Work with Publisher Operations Team, Technical Support Team and Head of Publisher Success to ensure the highest retention on the platform
- Work cross-functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for publishers
- Monitor existing clients performances, determine high-level trends and provide
constructive feedback to the product team
You want to
- Ensure that all publisher- placements, domains and applications- rely on Ogury monetization
- Work with top publishers to gain their commitment to performance benchmarks and a forward-looking roadmap for partnership expansion
- Execute Quarterly Business Reviews against expansion roadmap
- Entertain and go the extra mile to strengthen our partnerships
- Provide a superior level of communication and support for our publishers
- Challenge themselves, their partners and their colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Work within a Global Organization and join an ambitious and fun team
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or MBA
- 3-5 years of experience in Publisher Development or Mobile Account Management
- Strong motivation to learn and share your knowledge
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with Excel and manipulating large data sets
- Excellent English language skills
- Proven track record of account growth and upsell/cross-sell achievement
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team-first mentality, and strong personal standards of performance
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org