Company DescriptionFounded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
LocationThis role will be based in Ogury's NYC office.
The positionAs part of the Global Marketing team, you will have the mission to develop the strategy of internal communications in the USA while perfectly maintaining the consistency between the local and global internal communication strategy. Reporting directly to the Director of Internal Communications and Employer Branding - based in Paris - your role will include responsibility for helping to deliver outstanding content and employee experience. You will be an integral part of the international team of internal communication (3 people) and will be able to count on the support of the whole US marketing team (6 people). You will develop projects on a daily basis to improve the dissemination of the company's corporate messages and reinforce the cohesion within the company. Innovation, creativity, execution and perfect delivery will be your keywords throughout your journey.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- You will ensure the proper deployment of our various internal communication tools (newsletters, international meetings, summits, events, internal social network, etc). You will work alongside the Director of Internal Communications & Employer Branding and with many additional stakeholders (Content manager, office managers, team leaders).
- You will be responsible for the advancement and enhancement of all our Internal Comms topics within the company, locally but also globally, as part of the Internal Comms team
- Monitor feedback from all the employees to improve process and promote efficiency
- Create documentation of Internal Comms processes
- Forecast, plan, monitor and optimize marketing budget across all regions and channels
- Ensure process alignment and consistency cross departments (HR, Business Development...)
- Estimate costs and maintain budget for assigned projects.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas and develop strategies.
- Work in collaboration with management and other colleagues to create superb communication that reflects the brand.
- Keep abreast of new trends in communications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strengthen company cohesiveness
- Enable employee’s ambassadorship
- Contribute in improving employee retention
Skills & Qualifications
- A college degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional marketing communications or public relations experience and a minimum of 2 years of project management experience required.
- A proven track record of project management, including work plan development and management
- Excellent writing skills
- Marketing strategy and strong operational capabilities
- Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously; sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines
- Ability to establish strong relationships across departments, and with leaders at all levels, and a strong understanding of employee needs and employee experience.
- Must be professional, organized, enthusiastic and a team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Speak a little bit of French is a plus but it is not determinant.