Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is hiring a Programmatic Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our growing team in NYC. The TAM will master Ogury’s platform capabilities, while developing and maintaining relationships with some of the largest marketers in the world (brands, agencies, and trading desks) to ensure programmatic campaign success. The ideal candidate is a quick and autonomous learner who displays excellent communication skills, project management skills, and thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
The TAM will maintain full ownership and will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing Ogury’s platform capabilities. Ideal candidates will be able to problem solve and work well with internal divisions across Engineering, Product, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
This role will be based in the Ogury New York City office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners, and become an advisory point of contact
- Build strong client relationships with proactive, thoughtful, and poised communication
- Act as consultant to traders - inspire out of the box thinking/booking/trading
- Proactively up-sell additional targeting strategies and idea generation
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare campaign reporting and analysis
- Partner with Ogury’s support team to troubleshoot technical issues with external partners i.e. DSPs
- Manage/optimize Global PMPs on the demand side
- Evangelize and communicate the value proposition of various programs and provide solutions to technical concepts
- Determine root causes for customer successes and failures
- Contribute to technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices
- First point of contact for tech resolution - effectively manage up strategy conversation within teams
Experience / Background
- 3-5 years of technical account management experience with a digital/mobile ad sales platform or a DSP
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic and DSP platforms
- Knowledge of DFA, DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, and various third-party ad serving platforms
- Experience with VAST/VPAID/HTML5 ad formats
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSPs and trading desks and drive resolution from ad calls and responses
- Knowledge of key industry partners for fraud and viewability
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Motivated self-starter, with solid customer service experience and a consultative mindset
- Works well in a close-knit team, instinctively shares product insights and documents new information
- BA / BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org