Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Reporting to a Tribute PO Leader (Senior Product Owner), this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operation. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond, with scrum master and tech lead. The PO will share full responsibility of road map deliverables including quality & business value.
The PO will work in the Data Warehouse team, which delivers ready-to-use Data for each tribe of Ogury, a data-centric company.
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for Data Lake team. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary
- Develop Data knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within Data Governance chapter
- Work with Product Management and Tribes manager (Scrum master and tech leader) to organize Road Map Product delivery based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs
- Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & Mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure the requirements are met
- Work with tribes and squad team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Work with squad team to manage a catalog (and other governance standards) of Data and communicate this to other tribes
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
- Organize and run sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint
- Participate in the product road map development process with the Product Management team
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business school or Marketing related field or engineer school
- 3-5 years of experience in the Product Functional Architecture / Product Owner role within a software industry
- Experience leading project specification & backlog
- 3-5 years of experience in Data focused environment
- Full understanding of DWH, ETL, SQL concepts
- Knowledge of Cloud and Big Data is a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence is a plus
- Experience within a global organization, preferably working with development teams across geographies (EMEA & US)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a cover letter to email@example.com