Department: Product Development & Technical Operation
Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Reporting to a Tribute PO Leader (Senior Product Owner), this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operation. The successful candidate will require working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond with scrum master and tech lead. The PO will share full responsibility of road map deliverables including quality & business value.
The PO will work in the Data Warehouse team, which delivers ready-to-use Data for each tribe of Ogury, a data-centric company.
What you’ll do :
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for Data Lake team. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary.
- Develop Data knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within Data Governance chapter
- Work with Product Management and Tribes manager (Scrum master and tech leader) to organize Road Map Product delivery based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs
- Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & Mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure the requirements are met
- Work with tribes and squad team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Work with squad team to manage a catalog (and other governance standards) of Data and communicate this to other tribes
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
- Organize and run sprint review/demo meeting for each sprint
- Participate in the product road map development process with the Product Management team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business school or Marketing related field or engineer school
- 3-5 years of experience in the Product Functional Architecture / Product Owner role within a software industry
- Experience leading project specification & backlog
- 3-5 years of experience in Data focused environment
- Full understanding of DWH, ETL, SQL concepts
- Knowledge of Cloud and Big Data is a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence is a plus
- Experience within a global organization, preferably working with development teams across geographies (EMEA & US)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org