Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As a part of our product development team working with agile methodologies, you are in charge of Ogury Android SDK. Your mission is to drive the roadmap and ship successful and insightful features to our publishers.
What you’ll do
- You identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedback from the business owners
- You develop, qualify and maintain the product backlog
- You structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You drive the product design, being the bridge between your counterparts in the squad (Technical Lead, Product Analyst etc.)
- In this context, you are in charge of the product specifications (Roadmap items, Epics, User stories & Wireframes)
- You monitor the product development on a daily basis using agile methodology (grooming, sprint planning, daily meetings, demo, retro etc.)
- You lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about your products
- You make sure your products meet all business requirements when they are released
- You help the Marketing team to successfully push your products to the market
- You are the expert when it comes to your products, and operate as the main entry point when there is a question about them
Who you are
- You have a University degree, preferably related to Computer sciences and Engineering
- You have over 5 years of experience in a Product related position in a software company (Product Owner, Product Manager or similar)
- You have relevant past experience, preferably in the mobile industry
- You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
- You can communicate to both technical and business audiences
- You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
- You have a strong attention to details
- You are versatile and dynamic
- You have a real interest in technology and like working in fast-paced environments
- You are fluent in English and a good communicator
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that shift your career
- Rewarding compensation package above market range
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning opportunities and career development
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org