Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury’s explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries – France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA – in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development team, you report to the VP Product Hub & Monetization and are in charge of our app monetization solutions (Ogury Direct Monetization and AdinCube Mediation). Your mission is to drive the roadmap and ship successful and insightful products to our clients.
What you’ll do
- You identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedbacks from the business owners
- You develop, qualify and maintain the product backlog
- You structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You drive the product design, being the bridge between your counterparts in the squad (UX Designer, Technical Lead, Product Analyst, …). In this context, you are in charge of the product specifications (Roadmap items, Epics, User stories & Wireframes)
- You monitor the product development on a daily basis using agile methodology (grooming, sprint planning, daily meetings, demo, retro, …)
- You lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about your products
- You make sure your products meet all business requirements when they are released
- You help the Marketing team to successfully push your products to the market
- You are the expert when it comes to your products, and operate as the main entry point when there is a question about them
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Product related position in a software company (Product Owner / Product Manager)
- You have a past experience in the adtech / media or in the mobile industry
- You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
- You can communicate to both technical and business audiences
- You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
- You have a strong attention to details
- You are versatile and dynamic
- You have a strong technical aptitude and like working in fast-paced environments
- You are fluent in both English and French
- You have a strong academic record either in business or engineering
- You already worked for an app publisher, preferably in its monetization team
- You already worked for a mobile advertising network or for a mobile mediation solution
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: email@example.com