As a Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Take the lead on solving complex problems and creating exceptional experiences for the Ogury web based platforms.
- Work collaboratively alongside product owners and engineers on various projects.
- Designs rich, high-fidelity user-interfaces, wireframes/prototypes and/or user flows as needed.
- Iterate and improve existing features based on research, quantitative data and business goal.
- Drive product and design vision by actively contributing your ideas.
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help make the design system more robust by documenting reusable design patterns/assets.
- Support the design's functional specifications and interactive design guidelines, such as: UI Kit, animations, grids and libraries.
What we expect from you:
- Freelance activity based in Paris and able to come to the office 2-3 times per week.
- — 5+ years of production design for websites, apps and other interactive experiences.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and evidence of your ability to tackle complex user experience problems
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams with product owner and devs
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty across all stages of the design process including but not limited to visual design / art direction, research, user testing, Q/A and motion design
- You're comfortable with taking the lead on your own design projects — from beginning to end and iterating again
- You can articulate your design decisions and know how to explain your ideas clearly
- Strong experience working with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- [Bonus] Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, Principle, etc
- [Bonus] You have experience with different types of research and usability testing sessions
Ogury is a mobile data platform specialized in working towards giving the mobile data it’s true power, by enhancing the Publishers, Advertisers and Users experience and interaction.
Our succes result from our mix of skills, from statistics to information architecture, interface development, media strategy and interaction design. We are a self-funded business, whichallows us to freely shape our processes and refine our business practices. We are looking for people who stand out, to contribute to building inspiring projects.