Ogury’s mobile data platform provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behavior globally. It delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, and analytics solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience.
Ogury is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices – both in-app and mobile web. Ogury is integrated within thousands of apps, which enables it to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries.
After obtaining explicit consent, Ogury collects raw data signals from mobile devices, across a huge range of data points, before translating them into meaningful data with proprietary machine learning technology.
Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world’s leading premium brands and publishers.
Reporting to a Tribute PO Leader (Senior Product Owner), this is an important role which is part of Product Development & Technical Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond with the Scrum Master and Tech Lead. The Product Owner will share full responsibility for roadmap deliverables, including quality & business value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for the assigned product segment. This includes running backlog grooming meetings as necessary
- Develop domain knowledge and relationships with internal domain experts within assigned product segment
- Work with Product Management and Tribes Manager (Scrum Master and Tech Leader) to organize Road Map Product delivery based on Road Map Item, Epics, User story to create program backlogs
- Write requirements: Road Map item, Epics and user story or in traditional requirements formats & mockup, as required by internal template and policy to ensure that requirements are met
- Work with the tribes and squad team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Communicate and detail backlog to the squad sprint team prior to the beginning of each development sprint
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
- Organize and run sprint review/demo meetings for each sprint
- Participate in the product roadmap development process with the Product Management team
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Background in a tech-related, advertising or business major with a strong academic record
- Talented, curious, creative, and passionate about technology
- Technical skills like SQL, or intermediary experience with a programming language
- 3-5 years of experience in the Product Functional Architecture/ Product Owner role within a software industry
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to flex your communication style for different types of audiences
- Upbeat and flexible attitude
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Product-oriented mindset
- Great analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Having a knowledge of an analytical tool or the ad ecosystem would be a plus
- Fluent English and French
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: email@example.com