Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogury’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development team, you will report to the Head of Insights Products and will be in charge of developing and expanding on Ogury’s client-facing insights tool, which serves to provide analytics to our clients through this interface. Your mission will be to assist in the creation and development of this analytics tool. You will need to coordinate between the UX/UI teams, backend and frontend developers, data visualization teams, and business owners. You will need to drive and deliver on the product roadmap.
What you’ll do
- You will identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedback from the business owners
- You develop, qualify and maintain the product backlog
- You structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You drive the product development forward. In this context, you are in charge of the product specifications (Roadmap items, Epics, User stories & Wireframes)
- You monitor the product development on a daily basis using agile methodology (grooming, sprint planning, daily meetings, demo, retro, …)
- You lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about your product
- You make sure your products meet all business requirements when they are released
- You help the Marketing team to successfully push your products to the market
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Product related position in a software company (Product Owner / Product Manager)
- You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
- You have a real interest in data visualization and user experience
- You can communicate to both technical and business audiences
- You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are curious, versatile, dynamic and flexible
- You have a strong technical aptitude and like working in fast-paced environments
- You can coordinate complex projects across several teams
- You are fluent in both English and French
- You have experience working with and developing analytics tools
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com