Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
This role will support our entire business and be a pivotal part of our scale up:
- Manage the settling in period in the new office space at 180 Old Street
- Responsible for the Facilities Management aspects of the tenancy and ensuring the day-to-day smooth running of our London Head Office
- Liaise with building management, security and their maintenance teams as needed
- Manage central services: reception, mail, deliveries, cleaning, recycling, internet/voice lines, printers, maintenance and general upkeep/tidiness of the office, kitchen areas and meeting rooms along with office/AV equipment and furniture
- Manage vendors & service providers, sourcing new and negotiating contracts as required
- Budget management for office supplies/services/contracts
- Proactively manage Health & Safety ensuring all employees and visitors are aware of their responsibilities
- Compliance with Health & Safety legislation ensuring adequate number of trained fire wardens and first aiders and associated facilities/fire procedures in place, risk assessments and workstation assessments are carried out, PAT and emergency light testing and assist with review of policies
- Initiate and implement business continuity plan and procedures for the London office
- Facilitate the creation of an engaging workspace for our team, including event planning
- Assist with meeting preparation when needed
- Support HR with onboarding and offboarding process (ordering equipment, scheduling meetings, security access fobs, conducting office tour and provide Health & Safety information)
- Assist HR administratively with the payroll process – tracking and entering all updates each month
- Lead office space planning – managing new hire desks, department desk moves, etc.
- Greet guests and answer the office phone – directing to the appropriate team contact
- Purchasing/Procuring authority for regular and minor office items
- First point of contact for troubleshooting on IT issues, guest wifi, office equipment etc
- Maintain a database of UK assets e.g. laptops, mobile telephones and office equipment
- Ad--hoc duties as required
What we’re looking for
- Previous relevant experience e.g. as office/facilities manager, preferably in a start-up or an owner managed business experiencing rapid growth/change
- Proven experience of office management, contractor and supplier management, budgeting and reporting and business continuity planning
- Up-to-date knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations. Ideally IOSH qualified and able to undertake workstation assessments or willing to undertake training
- First Aid at Work trained, or willing to undertake training
- T. Fluent with Google Suite, Word and Excel
- Exceptional organisational and proven multitasking skills; juggling pressured deadlines and priorities
- An independent, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks; willing to roll-up your sleeves to help anytime.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with a confident, approachable demeanour
- Creative problem solver and positivity, driving fun/social activities aligned with London team culture
This role is based in Ogury’s London office, currently Highbury & Islington but relocating to Old Street by June. Candidates must be able to attend an in-person interview at our office. Unfortunately, we are not able to pay travel expenses to attend interviews.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, People Operations.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com