Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Integrated in a talented and motivated team, in the heart of Paris, you also work closely with others developments teams in your tribe.
What you’ll do
- You will work on new backend-side development server projects to communicate with SDKs which are deployed in thousands of applications.
- You will implement new features and use modern development methods to ship your code to production quickly.
Who you are
- You have 1-year experience at least in Node.JS
- Ideally you have an experience with ECMA 6 and Typescript
- You already worked in an agile environment
- You are curious and passionate by your job
- You speak French and English
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) to: email@example.com