Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
We are looking to add an ambitious Mobile Advertising Campaign Intern to our team in London for an initial six months. You will join the Business Intelligence department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for world-renowned brands. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to initiate and manage their own projects with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills. The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a Business School and be fluent in English. Prior experience in online advertising is an advantage.
This role will be based in Ogury's London office in Highbury & Islington.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program mobile advertising campaigns on ad server
- Follow-up and monitoring of campaigns
- Communicate with agencies and produce reports
- Shaping / editing of campaign elements (targeting, creatives etc.)
- Strong sense of organisation
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe CS applications is an advantage
- To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org