Ogury, the world’s leading mobile data company, enables brands, publishers and users to make informed choices and secure their fair share of value in a complex and competitive mobile ecosystem. Founded in 2014, Ogury works with the world's major media agencies, and leading brands and publishers. Ogury has access to 400m+ high quality and consented mobile user profiles in 120 countries. This unique data fuels Ogury's integrated suites of solutions for publishers and for brands.
Ogury has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and we're just getting started. For more information, please visit www.ogury.com
We are looking to add an ambitious Mobile Advertising Campaign Intern to our team in London for an initial six months. You will join the Business Intelligence department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for world-renowned brands. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to initiate and manage their own projects with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills. The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a Business School and be fluent in English. Prior experience in online advertising is an advantage.
This role will be based in Ogury's London office in Highbury & Islington.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program mobile advertising campaigns on ad server
- Follow-up and monitoring of campaigns
- Communicate with agencies and produce reports
- Shaping / editing of campaign elements (targeting, creatives etc.)
Experience / Background
- Strong sense of organisation
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe CS applications is an advantage
- Knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish is an advantage
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com