Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for understanding the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and code review of your teammates.
- Ogury’s proved Continuous Integration ecosystem allows developers to work on full TDD projects, letting developers focus efforts on delivering product into production as soon as the automated tests gives them the green light.
- Participate in the robust development of microservices, data pipelines or web applications, generating key value features for Ogury.
- Evangelization of YOUR best practices.
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- We will accept applicants without the prerequisite education, but the job experience must make up for that lack.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience that includes some management.
- You are experienced in Node.js and React.js and any other languages a plus.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (particularly PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch) are a must.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner.
- You are curious and have a thirst for learning new skills with a capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast-paced environment.
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and are a good team player.
- Experience in Big data technologies are a plus.
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com