Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Integrated in a talented and motivated team, in the heart of Strasbourg, you also work remotely with others developments teams in Paris
What you’ll do
- You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment. You are rigorous while testing and versioning your code, and you work with a rich technology stack : Node.js, React, AWS, Couchbase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL...
- Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production
- For our main scope, your work is deployed on more than 400 million devices, and you have a real impact on the company business
Who you are
- Degree in computer science
- Minimum of three years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS’s cloud or similar
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, etc)
- English and French language
- Sense of ownership, rigor and good communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: email@example.com