Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our development team working with agile methodologies, you’ll contribute to the realization of multiple features on our backend mediation product. You’ll ship daily to production code with scale > 20,000s requests/second.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be a developer in our backend team
- You’ll implement new features to improve it
- You’ll monitor production and maintain it
Who you are
- Master degree in computer science
- Passionate with development
- Excellent knowledge of the Java language and ecosystem (Maven, Ant, Jetty, Servlet, Jax-RS)
- You have a strong attention to details
- You like working in fast-paced environments
- You are fluent in both English and French
- You have a past experience in the adtech / media or in the mobile industry
- Past experiences with high scale infrastructures
- You know NoSQL databases (cassandra...), in memory caches (Redis...), Linux, Docker…
- You know Web development (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular…)
- You’re used to working in a cloud environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org