Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our development team working with agile methodologies, you’ll contribute to the realization of multiple features on our backend mediation product. You’ll ship daily to production code with scale > 20,000s requests/second.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be a developer in our backend team
- You’ll implement new features to improve it
- You’ll monitor production and maintain it
Who you are
- Master degree in computer science
- Passionate with development
- Excellent knowledge of the Java language and ecosystem (Maven, Ant, Jetty, Servlet, Jax-RS)
- You have a strong attention to details
- You like working in fast-paced environments
- You are fluent in both English and French
- You have a past experience in the adtech / media or in the mobile industry
- Past experiences with high scale infrastructures
- You know NoSQL databases (cassandra...), in memory caches (Redis...), Linux, Docker…
- You know Web development (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular…)
- You’re used to working in a cloud environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a cover letter to email@example.com