Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking to add a Business Intelligence Assistant (AdOps Assistant) to
our Italian BI team based in London. She or he will join the Business
Intelligence department, which is in charge of setting, delivering and optimising
digital campaigns for world-renowned advertisers.
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including campaign set-up and
traffic management on our proprietary platform, while maintaining a high-
quality standard to ensure 100% accuracy and to exceed client’s
- Monitor the delivery process to ensure campaigns are running as
expected and targeting objectives are met
- Analyse campaign performance and make ongoing optimisations
- Daily check of 3rd party reports
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creatives and implementations with
the Account Management Team
- Shaping and editing campaign elements (targeting, creatives, etc) to
- The candidate should have completed or should be completing a Master
in a Business School and be fluent in Italian and English
- Strong attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Self-starter with natural curiosity, can-do attitude and a drive towards
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own
projects with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of organisation
- An eagerness to learn and collaborate with others both internally and
- Expert knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word and
- Familiarity with 3rd party tracking technologies (DCM, IAS, Sizmek,
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe CS applications
Job Type: Paid Internship (possibility of becoming a full-time)
Required education: Master’s degree
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to