Ogury is a mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile consumer behavior globally. It is the only data solution offering omniscient mobile intelligence, a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices – both in-app and mobile web. Ogury collects raw data signals from mobile devices and translates them into insightful data sets by leveraging our proprietary machine learning technology.
Ogury collects 1st party device level behavioral data directly from the device including apps installed, app usage and web browsing history. The data collected is unique in depth, recency and accuracy, and is first party via our SDK. This data is not available anywhere else. Ogury’s data is obtained with explicit user consent and is GDPR-ready by design. Via integration within thousands of apps worldwide, Ogury has an unmatched network of over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, Ogury delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers greatly enhancing the mobile consumer experience. Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
We seek a candidate to handle publisher onboarding, quality assurance, and ad trafficking for on our platform. This role will increase publisher adoption of Ogury products by streamlining operational set up and maintenance of ad placements within our monetization solution. The Publisher Operations manager will work hand in hand with the Success team, to identify and seize opportunities for increased revenue and product adoption. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with excellent communication and organization skills.
These future Ogurians want to:
- Learn the process for trafficking ad campaigns for our Publishers
- Provide a superior level of communication to publishers and internal stakeholders
- Analyze advertising yield performance and communicate suggested improvements
- Challenge themselves, their partners and their colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Work in a Global Organization and join an ambitious and fun team
- Execute Publisher onboarding across IOS/ADR/MobileWeb formats
- Triage publisher questions on Ogury’s products and escalate technical questions appropriately
- Maintain extremely high standards for responsiveness to all publisher requests
- Maintain an analytical framework for evaluating publisher health on the platform
Experience / Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Advertising Operations or Mobile Account Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team first mentality, and strong personal standards of performance
- You Speak French, English and an another mother tongue can be appreciate
- You work smart and hard
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work in use by the biggest mobile publishers in the world
- To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This role will report to the EMAA Head of Publisher Success- Bérangère Vuillemin and is located in Pairs, France.