Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
- Aid in creating strategic proposals for potential clients, including case studies, market research, etc.
- Analyze trends in data and translate into actionable conclusions, communicated effectively in presentation form
- Contribute to assembling marketing materials and presentations for internal and external use
- Work closely with sales team to understand client objectives and needs to help shape recommendations
- Exposure to pricing and targeting exercises
- Coordinate communication between Planning, Account Management and Sales teams
- Learn about the landscape of the mobile advertising industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility
- Good communication skills - written, oral, and visual
- An eye for detail and design with Microsoft PPT a must
- Excel skills a plus
- Photoshop skills a plus
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com