Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury’s explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries – France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA – in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
As Financial Analyst, your role is to reinforce the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team by providing solid analysis of EMEA performance and support to EMEA finance team and business. To that end, insuring good communication between countries and global as well as improving existing tools and data quality will be key elements of success.
Your responsibilities will consist in 3 areas with the same level of relevance:
- Support and challenge the business (including sales, R&D, Marketing etc.) and local finance teams during the forecast/planning cycles with responsibility of forecast accuracy target
- Partner with both the business and local finance teams to provide insightful analysis
- Ownership of Quarterly Performance Review (QPR) pack, preparation covering P&L, revenue and expense commentary, Cash, sales analysis and other relevant financial information.
- Continuous review of reporting and process with dedication to ensure reporting is both relevant and produced efficiently
- Prepare detailed expense variance analysis and support the business in identifying and implementing cost optimization
- Ad-hoc reporting for senior management
Tools and processes
- Help local finance teams with Adaptive Insight forecasting platform by providing technical support
- Develop and train users on self-service reporting platforms to deliver best in class insight and analysis to global leaders
- Drive continuous improvement of tools, processes and analytics
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FP&A position, in a Tech or Digital industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Adaptive Insight skills are a plus
- Strong appetite for finance information system
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- You are detail oriented and able to step back and see the bigger picture
- Positive business relationships with proven ability to work collaboratively.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) to: firstname.lastname@example.org