Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
The role of the EA to the COO will be to free his time from organising and administrative tasks so that
they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. As the COO is in charge of the agenda of the
Executive Committees of the company, part of the role is also to coordinate the Executive Team on
the Weekly and monthly reports and to attend the Executive Committee meetings to provide minutes
and reports of those meetings.
What you’ll do
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with email correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, meetings, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- As the COO is in charge of the agenda of the Executive Committees of the company, part
of the role is to coordinate the Executive Team on the Weekly and monthly reports and to
attend the Executive Committee meetings to provide minutes and reports of those
Who you are
- Fluent in French and English
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org