Ogury provides its customers and partners with the world’s first full stack suite of integrated mobile marketing solutions. In a world where users are mistrustful of the way their data is used, and marketers struggle to navigate the ultra complex mobile landscape to connect with consumers effectively, Ogury is solving these problems.
Ogury has over 400 million consented users opted into its cloud (which is 20% more than Twitter), all of whom have given explicit consent to receive relevant, personalised brand messages to avoid being bombarded with annoying intrusive ads on mobile.
As one of the most ambitious technology companies on the planet, Ogury's category-defining technology connects brands to their ideal consumers, consumers to the brands they love, and boosts publishers' inventory to maximum yield.
Founded in 2014, Ogury already works with over 900 of the world’s top brands including Nike, Coca-Cola, Amazon, Microsoft, Chanel and more. Additionally, Ogury's unique technology is integrated into thousands of apps and publishers around the world.
Ogury has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and we're just getting started. For more information, please visit www.ogury.com
This newly created role is a key and pivotal position in Ogury’s dynamic and growing global marketing team. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s global digital marketing strategy. You will use your skills across all digital channels to drive demand, leads, acquisitions, and retention for Ogury publishers and clients.
You will be in charge of setting up the campaigns, systems, and processes needed to generate new business and brand awareness for the company through a broad variety of digital marketing activities.
This role will be based in Ogury's London office in Highbury & Islington.
This role will report to the VP Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run global paid digital marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and acquisitions
- Create and deliver compelling lead generation, lead nurture and brand awareness campaigns across a variety of channels
- Own all digital marketing projects - budgets, performance, ROI etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Content teams to create and execute email strategy
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns working based on keyword research, in collaboration with the Global Content Manager
- Use digital channels (owned, earned and paid) to increase the number of active publishers
- Run, promote and monitor the performance of PPC, paid social, and retargeting
- Work with the Content Team to create awareness, downloads and leads for webinars, whitepapers, and more
- Run customer lifecycle, CRM and drip campaigns to increase customer retention rate, upsell and loyalty
- Set up marketing automation campaigns for lead generation and existing customer retention
- Ensure all digital activity and lead generation is recorded in and distributed to the respective Sales representative through CRM systems (Salesforce & HubSpot)
- Grow marketing-qualified leads by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and demand generation campaigns
- Build lead scoring systems, audience segments, client/publisher profiles
- Monitor the company’s online profile and keep online listings up to date
- Champion best practices and data governance for marketing automation
Experience / Background
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- A project management ninja; highly organised and obsessed with detail
- An expert in digital marketing, performance marketing, and paid media
- A track record in sales pipeline creation through lead generation programmes
- Experience using demand generation/CRM/marketing automation tool; Hubspot experience is essential
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution
- An understanding of media, advertising, and mobile ad-tech industries is preferable
- Experience developing social media and digital marketing strategy is required
- Eager to learn new things, explore opportunities and find solutions with the resources available
- Strong experience in managing campaigns across a variety of tools
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience in Google Adwords, Linkedin and Facebook advertising
- Team player: organising and managing multiple stakeholders within the business
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org