Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Within the Data Lake team, you provide the data to all teams of the company, from business teams
(CEO included) to Data Science team.
What you’ll do
- Build or update ETL (AWS Data Pipeline) to bring data into the Data Warehouse (AWS
- Optimise the ETL processing as Redshift is a distibuted DWH containing around 100 To
- Maintain the Data Lake (dozens of big external tables) accessible by AWS Athena and
- Learn quickly new technologies, whether already used in the team or not
- Maintain a good level of service for everyone
- Share good practices
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Who you are
- >3 years of experience
- >2 years of experience with SQL (with query optimization)
- >2 years of experience with ETL, DWH
- AWS knowledges (Redshift, Glue, other tools) are a plus
- Scripting knowledges (Python, Batch) are a plus
- Big Data knowledges (Spark, Scala, Hadoop) are a plus
- Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana knowledges are a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) to: