Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
With our growing Sales activities, we are looking for a Customer Success Pre -Sales who will work on:
- Preparation of meetings and sales Proposals/Pushs for a gold Advertisers’ portfolio
- Creation of industrialisable material to trigger additional business (gain, retain, upsell)
- Good understanding of all the Ogury’s solutions and constant updating of this knowledge
- Undergo market analysis and competitive intelligence research
- Vertical approach: understanding customer issues and defining key KPIs.
- Participation in workshops and Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Communication
- Strong appetite for advertising, digital technologies, communication
- You have strong knowledges in marketing, brand issues
- You are able to work as a team member and in parallel on different cases
- You already held a similar position in an advertising or media agency
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org