Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As a member of the data department, you work in a startup environment in the heart of Paris, with a human-sized, talented and motivated team that use agile development methods.
What you’ll do
- As a rigorous developer, you design and implement advanced concurrent applications in an agile environment. You are rigorous while testing and versioning your code. You encapsulate your applications with Docker and deploy on clusters of machines in the cloud.
- As a Big Data expert, you work with the most advanced technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS cloud, elastic search, Redshift, relational and non-relational databases. You know the simplest technology to use to efficiently tackle a given problem.
- As a versatile computer scientist, you are obsessed with performance. You always seek to optimize the systems to reduce costs while maintaining a high level of service. You are not satisfied until the CPUs work at full load.
- As a humble and pragmatic visionary, you are often right and you stand for your ideas. Analytically minded, you can make your point based on facts and communicate clearly. However, you fully commit to the project even though your approach is not chosen.
- As a responsible leader, you have the full ownership of your contributions from the proof of concept to production. You behave on the behalf of the company, beyond your own team. You support your collaborators, in success and failure.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of state-of-the-art applications, ETL processes and data stores. You will build data pipelines that will enrich the data warehouse and design the models with the output of your models.
Who you are
- Degree in computer science or optimization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent coding skills in python, R, Java or Scala
- Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (postgres, elastic-search, couch base, …)
- Experience with Big Data framework such as Spark and Hadoop
- Experience with AWS’s cloud or similar
- Proficiency in SQL
- English and French (Non-native French-speakers are welcome)
- Sense of ownership, rigour and good communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org