Ogury is an international scale-up and world leader in mobile data. Our mission is to enable brands, app publishers, and mobile users to make informed choices and take real value from a complex and competitive mobile market. Ogury works with leading media agencies, as well as the biggest brands and publishers from around the world.
With access to more than 400 million user profiles across more than 120 countries, Ogury's unique data - driven by explicit user consent - powers its integrated suite of solutions for publishers and brands: Ogury for Publishers and Ogury for Marketers.
Four years after its launch in 2014, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of the International Marketing & Communications team, you will be responsible for operational coordination across all of our markets. Reporting directly to the Director of Communications, your role will include responsibility for helping to deliver outstanding internal communications and public relations.
Our ambition is to be internationally recognized for excellence in both our field and our working practices. As part of this, your main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the development of Ogury's global communications strategy, remaining consistent with the company's overall marketing strategy.
- Operational deployment of strategies
- External communications: you will work with the Global Director of Communications on the deployment of international PR campaigns. You will contribute to the company's social media strategy as well as the management of our partnerships and special operations.
- Internal communications: you will ensure the proper deployment of our various internal communication tools (newsletters, international meetings, events, internal social network, etc). You will work alongside the Global Director of Communications and with many additional stakeholders (office managers, team leaders).
- You will be responsible for the advancement and enhancement of all our COMM topics within the company.
- Oversee Office Functions: you will be asked to assist with general administration in the Marketing & Communications department. This can involve answering calls, scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, gathering materials for conferences, processing mail, and making travel arrangements.
You will be able to count on the support of the whole Ogury Marketing & Communications team, which today numbers more than a dozen people across the world.
Are you a graduate from a major business or communication school? Do you have experience of working in a Marketing & Communication department within the digital or new technology sector? Ideally in a structure that has experienced strong growth like Ogury’s? We would love to meet you!
Ideally, you will have already worked on deploying a communication strategy in Europe or internationally.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
Written and spoken English (fluent)
- Strong strategic vision and operational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Proven workplace agility and responsiveness
- A creative mind with analytical skills
- Strong appetite for digital and new technology
- Caring, innovative, inspired and inspiring personality
- Enduring team spirit
- A good sense of humor, always