Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Office Manager and Human Resources. You’ll be a go-to person for the organization, helping to answer employee questions and assisting with employee requests. Ogury will be moving into a new office space, so there will also be a focus on getting the new office set up and helping employees settle in.
- Assist with new office set up/settle in
- Order and set up weekly breakfast delivery
- Monitor and place orders for weekly grocery delivery
- Manage new hire set up: ordering equipment, scheduling orientation meetings and activities
- Help with company event planning (holiday celebrations, ideas for employee engagement opportunities)
- Monitor the office phone, directing calls to appropriate department
- Greet visitors upon arrival
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience / Background
- You are proactive – a natural problem solver. Resourceful.
- You are collaborative and enjoy working with various types of personalities and styles.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and experienced with prioritizing various tasks
This role is based in Ogury’s London office, currently Highbury & Islington but relocating to Old Street by June. Candidates must be able to attend an in-person interview at our office. Unfortunately, we are not able to pay travel expenses to attend interviews.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, People Operations.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org