Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
As a member of the data team, you will work in a startup environment with a talented and motivated team that use agile development methods.
What you'll do
At ease with fetching and processing various types of data from websites, online APIs, relational and SQL databases, you are responsible for mining internal and external data in search of significant patterns. You make an impact in the business by quickly providing relevant insights to make better decisions.
With a rigorous analytical approach, you will design dashboards with Tableau (both desktop and server) and SQL, to show important indicators to both internal and external clients. You have outstanding communications skills.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's in computer science or statistics related field of education
- You have over 3 years of experience with SQL and Tableau
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good sense of ownership and teamwork
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that shift your career
- Rewarding compensation package above market range
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning opportunities and career development
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com