Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
At ease with fetching and processing various types of data from websites, online APIs, relational and SQL databases, you are responsible for mining internal and external data in search of significant patterns. You make an impact in the business by quickly providing relevant insights to make better decisions.
With a rigorous analytical approach, you will design dashboards with Tableau (both desktop and server) and SQL, to show important indicators to both internal and external clients. You have outstanding communications skills.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's in computer science or statistics related field of education
- You have 2 years of experience working with SQL and Tableau
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good sense of ownership and teamwork
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com