Ogury is a technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. In full compliance with GDPR, Ogury generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, Ogury distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Ogury has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started. For more information, please visit www.ogury.com
You will be working on the 'Ogury for Publishers' department, and the role will report to the Head of Demand Partners Development.
We seek a candidate to handle ad trafficking on our Demand Partner platforms. This role will increase publisher adoption of Ogury products by streamlining operational setup and maintenance of ad placements within our monetization solution.
The Ad Operations Executive will work hand in hand with the Demand and Publisher Success teams, to identify and seize opportunities for increased revenue and product adoption. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with excellent communication and organization skills.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We welcome Future Ogurians who want to:
- Learn the process for trafficking ad campaigns for our Publishers on several Demand Partners platforms (Facebook, Amazon, Google, Mopub, UnityAds, Vungle…)
- Analyze advertising yield performance and communicate suggested improvements
- Challenge themselves, their partners and their colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Work in a Global Organization (offices in Paris, London, Milan, New York) and join an ambitious and fun team
We will teach future Ogurians how to:
- Execute Publisher onboarding across IOS/Android/MobileWeb formats
- Maintain extremely high standards for responsiveness to all set-up requests
- Maintain an analytical framework for evaluating publisher health on the platform
This role will be based in Ogury's London office.
- You speak English and another language can be appreciated
- You work smart and hard
- You are eager and motivated to learn and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work in use by the biggest mobile publishers in the world
Experience / Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- High interest in Advertising Operations or Mobile application world
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team oriented, and strong personal standard of performance
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org