Ogury is a technology company, specialized in mobile journey marketing. Ogury solves three critical problems that limit organizations’ effectiveness in their mobile strategy and execution: incomplete mobile user journey data, as organizations don’t see beyond their own apps, websites and ecosystem; poorly integrated data, insights and activation platforms; and lack of transparency on user data collection and usage.
In full compliance with GDPR, Ogur’s purpose-built AI technology generates first-party data to map the entire mobile user journey, across all apps and websites. From this unique data, it distills precious insights to inform organizations’ mobile strategy and activates these insights to engage consumers and generate revenue from mobile apps and websites.
Established in 2014, Ogury has generated 400m+ mobile user profiles, is trusted by 900+ global brands, and is integrated in 10000+ mobile apps and websites, across the globe.
Four years after its launch, Ogury's explosive growth has seen it scale from two to 220 employees. We have established offices in five countries - France, UK, Italy, Spain, and USA - in cities including Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Madrid, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
This “Ogury for Publishers” team is in charge of the deployment of our SDKs and suite of products to our publisher clients (App Publishers, having apps on the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore). The Ogury For Publishers Suite includes the following products : Adincube Intelligent Mediation, Ogury Exclusive Demand, Active Insights and Ogury Consent Manager. We are looking for an Publisher manager success in France, who will handle the relation with the publishers in is portfolio as soon as the publisher is live with our products.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing publishers’ relationship: Follow up and retention
- You will be in charge of the global relationship with partners, managing all parts of the commercial relationship (pitch, integration, follow up, up sale)
- You will be in charge of some technical set ups on network platforms
- You will be the dedicated contact between the partners and the internal Ogury Team (support, financial…)
- You will manage team reporting to follow the performances of Ogury Network.
Who you are:
- At least 2/3 years of experiences in account management for a sale house or a network in the digital market
- Driven and ambitious, with a flexible, can-do attitude, you thrive in a start-up environment.
- A good telephone manner is advantageous.
- An interest in Technology will help.
- Attitude is key!
- Ability to speak English is mandatory (but not essential).
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org