Ogury Is Looking for a Front-End Developer
This is a full time, salaried position, based in Paris.
We are looking for an experienced interface developer, more than an expert in data visualization.
As a front-end developer at Dataveyes, you will work with a team expert in complex applications: designer, creative coder, product manager, CTO.
We apply Kanban/Scrum methods, that we are constantly improving. We place importance on planification (milestones, ticketing, effort estimates), knowledge sharing and code quality (progressive testing, code reviews, daily meetings, retrospectives).
We use modern technologies (ES6, React + Redux + reselect, D3.js, WebGL, Node.js, etc.) on various up-to-date devices (desktop, tablets, smartphones, installations, etc.)
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking a key part in the development of advanced data visualization solutions, from robust technical architecture down to pixel perfect interfaces;
Defining strategies and implementing processes to build high-value technology components;
Bringing to life new visual and interactive systems to provide users with clarity and new ways of approaching complex data.
- Taking a key part in the development of advanced data visualization solutions, from robust technical architecture down to pixel perfect interfaces;
- Defining strategies and implementing processes to build high-value technology components;
- Bringing to life new visual and interactive systems to provide users with clarity and new ways of approaching complex data.
You enjoy working on projects of different nature and different duration: from complex tools to interactive experiments or communication websites.
You believe in crossing boundaries to solve the challenges you face. Mixing engineering and design stimulates you, and learning new things on a daily basis keeps you passionate about your work.
You have successful experiences of working autonomously while being part of a team. You have developed a strong ability to organize your own tasks effectively. You are reliable and highly capable of getting things done before the deadline.
Ability to produce dynamic and interactive interfaces:
- In-depth knowledge of how a browser works (e.g. network, rendering)
- Strong interest for user experience, interfaces and great attention to detail
- Ability to optimize applications for faster performance
Working knowledge of modern application development techniques:
- Mastery of versioning systems (Git)
- Mastery of automation tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Great care about application maintainability
- Knowledge of mobile and responsive development, or at least an understanding of those technologies and eagerness to work with them
- Experience of React.js
- Rigorous integration habits with a styleguide
- Experience of web-based visualization technologies (SVG, Canvas, WebGL)
- Ease with vector design softwares (Sketch, Illustrator)
- Experience of server-side technology
- Experience of Node.js
- Knowledge of back-end development and database design
- Ability to rigorously document your work to make it understandable to others
- Command of Test Driven Development
- Working knowledge of English
Ogury is a mobile data platform specialized in working towards giving the mobile data it’s true power, by enhancing the Publishers, Advertisers and Users experience and interaction.
Our succes result from our mix of skills, from statistics to information architecture, interface development, media strategy and interaction design. We are a self-funded business, whichallows us to freely shape our processes and refine our business practices. We are looking for people who stand out, to contribute to building inspiring projects.
LinkedIn profile or your portfolio at email@example.com.